We have an immediate requirement for Java Developers and Sr.Developers
Atlas Systems was founded on the belief that true collaboration plus an innovative approach to problem solving would yield happy clients. We've continued to maintain this focus, broadening our reach from the automotive value chain (from retail dealer groups to manufacturers and suppliers) into the security, finance and insurance industries. Our expansion has led from our original development center in Chennai in early 2006 to new offices in Israel and the US; our new Los Angeles location and finally a new US headquarters in Princeton, New Jersey.
No. of positions : 10
Job Type: Permanent
Developers: (4-6 years of experience)
1. Technology requirements: Java,J2EE, Spring , Hibernate( ORM Tool)
2. The candidate must have 4 to 6 yrs of strong technical experience in Java, J2EE, Spring , any ORM Tool technology
3. The candidate should be able to code/develop an application in Java,J2EE, Spring , Hibernate technology using a
4. Excellent analytical, communication and customer handling skills is a must.
1. Design and development of applications to customers which is based using Java,J2EE,Spring , Hibernate
2. Actively involve self in the analysis of requirements & implementation of enhancements and change requests
3. Perform unit, integration, system testing and peer reviews
4. Problem solving and troubleshooting
If your profile matching for the above requirement Kindly do send me your profile ASAP with the following details,
Current Employer -
Current Location -
Mythili | HR - Executive
Phone: +91-44-43405112 | Email: Mythili.alagarsamy @Atlassystems.com
Atlas Systems | Suite 102, NSIC-Software Technology Park
B-24, Guindy Industrial Estate | Ekkaduthangal, Chennai - 600032
Every Little Smile can touch Somebody's heart, Always Keep Smiling.
Double your chances of getting the right job by keeping your resume updated.
Update Resume now
Monday, February 7, 2011
Java Developer - We have an immediate requirement for Java Professionals
Posted by Anonymous at 9:49 PM