Greetings from Hewlett Packard !!
This is with reference to your profile posted on job portals. The role offers immense opportunities and extensive exposure to our global culture
Must have experience:
Solid programming skills in C++, STL, problem solving, computer algorithms skills on UNIX platform.
- Good debugging skills using tools like gdb is essential.
- Atleast 3 to 5 years of programming experience is required.
- Knowledge of various unix tools like purify, make, lint, is recommended.
- The candidate must have extensive experience with data structures, threads programming, and IPC mechanisms.
- The candidate should also clearly understand nuances in performance tuning and building high performing systems
The candidate should be a BE/BTech/Mtech/MCA with good
Job Location: Bangalore
If, you feel that you meet the above mentioned requirements and interested to explore career opportunities in HP.
Please respond with the following:
Availibilty for F2F on 12th February
Upload the CV in jobs.hp.com
Thanks & regards,
Double your chances of getting the right job by keeping your resume updated.
Update Resume now
Monday, February 7, 2011
Profile shortlisted for Face to Face :: C++/Unix:: Hewlett Packard
Posted by Anonymous at 2:02 AM