How are you ?
We are one of the premier Placements & Consulting company based in Hyderabad. You can know our other openings on www.jjplacements.com.
We are having some immediate openings, for one of our esteemed MNC client based in Bangalore, Mumbai & Delhi. Our client is eMudhra Consumer Services Private Limited. You can know more about our client at (www.emudhra.com)
eMudhra Consumer Services Ltd. (referred to as The Company, going forward) was constituted in June 2008. It is promoted by 3i Infotech Ltd, a global entity providing IT solutions in the banking, financial services, insurance and e-governance sectors. The Company intends to render e-enabled services to retail consumers while leveraging on the expertise of our promoter
The Company's main objectives are:
* Empowering consumers to handle their service requirements. With the Indian consumer base showing exponential growth, the company plans to manage these increasing volumes through a focused strategy of cutting edge technology powering a non-linear delivery model that meets and exceeds the service needs of the consumer
* As a Certification Authority (CA), providing digital signatures that guarantee secure and authentic online transactions for the customer
* A strong value proposition from the Company in terms of providing cost-effective and efficient services, ably supported by the world-class technology capabilities of the promoter
* Synergistically partnering with regulators through our B2C e-servicing models within a well-defined framework that focuses on effective customer enablement
Our client is having the following immediate opening in their Bangalore Development Center.
Position – SSE MS Tech.
Education: BE / BTech / MCA
Experience: Minimum of 2-5 years of IT experience.
Essential: .Net (2.0 or above), ASP.Net, C#, VB.Net, MS SQL/Oracle, V Studio
Skills Required: Good communication skills. Provide solutions to the problems posed, both technical and functional.
Description of Function and Responsibilities:
- Will guide the junior team in both technical and functional aspects.
- Develop C#/ASP.Net code as per the requirement given my client/product sponsor
- Interact with both external and internal stakeholders, for requirement clarification and for problem solving
- Provide technical solutions with regard to DB/Application architecture and design.
We wish to know whether you will be interested in the above mentioned opening, if yes, we request you to pl. revert with your up-dated CV in MS Word and let us know the following details too.
Time needed to join:
Open for Bangalore:
Request you to please revert at the earliest.
For JJ Placements & Consultants
Ph. Off. 040-27840714 / 27840715
Visit us at. www.jjplacements.com
Note. If any of your friends are interested and looking for a change, pl. let them also know about this opportunity. We shall be glad to assist them too.
Double your chances of getting the right job by keeping your resume updated.
Update Resume now
Thursday, March 17, 2011
SSE MS Tech. eMudhra, Bangalore
Posted by Anonymous at 2:44 AM