Greetings of the day! It was a pleasure talking to you today!
MainStream Consulting, a division of MainStream Technologies (I) Pvt. Ltd. provides recruitment, training, HR and Financial Consultancy to various corporate and across the country. The core team has eminent people from various industry verticals such as Finance, IT-enabled services and Training. These professionals have years of working experience under their belt and can give a perspective to their clients.
Our client is a Global financial services firm and a market leader in securities, asset management and credit services.
Since its founding in 1935, Our client and its people have helped redefine the meaning of financial services. The firm has continually broken new ground in advising their clients on strategic transactions, in pioneering the global expansion of finance and capital markets, and in providing new opportunities for individual and institutional investors.
Our client is a global financial services firm offering a complete range of sophisticated financial services to a large and diversified group of clients and customers. Their multi-billion dollar investment in technology enables the development and delivery of quantitative trading systems, modeling and simulation software, analytics and security systems. Developing the state-of-the-art technology behind the industry's first auction-based initial public offering (IPO), customizing client technology solutions for hedge funds and money managers, and leading the way on the use of virtualization technologies, are just some of the achievements that have put the company at the forefront of technology innovation.
The asset management arm of our client helps clients in building comprehensive investment management solutions. It strives to provide outstanding long-term investment performance and best-in-class service to a diverse client base, which includes governments, institutions, corporations and individuals worldwide. The group has approximately $279 billion in assets under management or supervision as of December 31, 2010.
The continued growth of the group is creating many technology challenges; they need more sophisticated systems and better integration in order to enable the business to scale further up. This is a unique opportunity to participate in the development of solutions for an exciting and growing business.
Their Mumbai employees collaborate with global teams in locations like New York, London, and Tokyo, besides the local India business, to support business-critical functions. Their focus has always been on developing a center of excellence, fully integrated and on par with any of the other locations.
IT Role description:
• Create and deliver high-quality technology solutions to business problems
• Make significant contributions to the development and design of new systems and applications
• Support the company's software development processes and standards
• Hands on experience with strong interest and aptitude for computer technology, excellent problem solving skills
• Expert-level experience with Windows desktop rich client applications using Windows Forms (C#/Infragistics)
• Expert-level experience with relational database (Sybase/ Oracle/SQL Server) development and design
• Strong communication skills and the ability to work and interact with Global teams
• Ability to adapt to a dynamic and multifaceted environment where technical skills are used to enable business growth
• Years of experience: 3-5 years of software development experience
• Knowledge of ETL tools like Informatica and basic UNIX scripting is desirable
• Ability to learn and use new technologies based on the project requirement
• Financial Industry experience preferred but not necessary
If interested in the above position, please send me your updated resume with the following details:
Also, if possible, please send me some references for the above position.
Cell no: 9987002908
Direct Landline: 022-40448813
Double your chances of getting the right job by keeping your resume updated.
Update Resume now
Thursday, April 7, 2011
Excellent opening with a leading Global financial services firm and a market leader in securities, a
Posted by sumedh_8003 at 12:43 AM