Wishes for the day!
Let me have pleasure to introduce myself as Srujana from Kaizen SRA Technologies Pvt. Ltd., Hyderabad .
This is to let you know that we have some immediate openings for the Position of "Sigma Info solutions"for "Java Lead"
Experience: 5-9 years
Mandatory Technical Skills:
• The candidate should have a wide range of experience in the Software Development Life cycle. This ranges from translating high-level business requirements to more detailed Technical Specification and Design Documents and also estimate implementation activities.
• 2+ years of experience working as a Sr. Engineer level and handled a team on small to medium J2EE projects.
• At least 5 years hands on experience in technologies like:
• Any 2 leading web servers such as Tomcat, JBOSS, Weblogic or Websphere.
• Core Java (JDK 1.4/1.5/1.6)
• Object-oriented analysis, design and programming, UML modeling and database modeling
• JSP, JSTL and Servlets
• Spring, Struts or any other MVC frameworks
• Hibernate or any ORM/Persistence Layer
• J2EE, DAOs, XML,JAXB,SSLT,Castor,SOAP, Web Services
• Real life experiences with Java Design patterns
• Junit, Ant, Maven
If You are interested for this position, please revert back to me with your updated CV, with the details required. As well please forward this message to your friends and colleagues who can fit this position
Please fill the following details:
Current Company with designation:
Mode of employment (Perm/Contract):
Current Salary (Take home PM):
Exp (Take home PM):
Passport Nymber/Pan Card NO/Drving licence/Voter ID card No:
Joining time required:
Highest degree& pass out year:
Reason for change of job:
Srujana. C | Kaizen SRA Technologies, Hyderabad.
Phone: 040 â€" 66146623
E-Mail: email@example.com Web: www.kaizentek.com
Offices in NJ, NH, DE, GA (USA) & Hyderabad, Bangalore, Mysore (India)
An ISO: 9001:2008 Certified Company.
Double your chances of getting the right job by keeping your resume updated.
Update Resume now
Wednesday, April 13, 2011
urgent requirement for Java Lead_banglore
Posted by Anonymous at 12:51 AM