We have an exciting Lead opportunity with MakeMyTrip.com,Gurgaon (http://www.makemytrip.com)
Experience: 5– 7 years
• B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / M.S in Computer Science, Electronics or related fields from a premier institute
• 5+ years of strong hands-on development experience including at least 3 years of real-world web development experience using JSP, Java Servlets, Java Struts, Spring, & Hibernate
• Habitually writing efficient and readable code, having an appreciation for the same
• Good understanding of design patterns, object oriented design, and frameworks
• Good RDBMS skills and experience in DB/SQL
• Experience with multiple technologies - LAMP, Ruby on Rails, .Net is a great plus
• Bonus points for experience working on DROOLS or any other rule-engine and SOAP/string based API integrations
• Experience working with scripting language such as Pearl - to quickly roll our parsers for analysis and write small modules - is preferred
• Bonus points for previous start-up experience or contribution to any open source project
• Experience with SCRUM methodology or extreme programming is a great plus
• Exposure to app servers like JBoss, WebLogic, WebSphere
Please revert with your updated CV ASAP if this interests you
The interview is in Bangalore on 13th November 2010. Please keep yourself available.
The shortlisted candidates will first go through a telephonic round of technical interview and only the ones shortlisted in that will be scheduled for 13th November 2010
Nidhi| Off: 080- 42869300 Extn 27| Wenger & Watson Inc | www.wengerwatson.com | Bangalore |
Double your chances of getting the right job by keeping your resume updated.
Update Resume now
Friday, October 29, 2010
Exciting Java Lead Opportunity with Makemytrip.com,Gurgaon!
Posted by sumedh_8003 at 6:11 AM