The individual will be responsible for Daily and Weekly Database maintenance and SQL Server Administration (Backup, Restore, and Replication)
Essential Day-to-Day Responsibilities:
1. Daily and Weekly Database maintenance
2. Replication monitoring
3. Working with developers to deploy new releases in production and to help them in Database design.
4. Performance tuning
5. Resolve application related issues
6. Very Good Experience in T Sql programming.
1. Minimum 4 yrs work experience as software developer/DBA
2. Strong analytical and diagnostic abilities;
3. Strong computer skills;
4. Experience using Visual Studio 2005/2008 and Source Control
5. Experience with MS SQL Server 2005 and 2008
6. Knowledge on Dot.net
7. Windows server administrator knowledge
1. Good team player.
2. Good oral and written communication skills
3. Ability to work under pressure and achieve the deadlines.
Qualification: B.E. /B. Tech/MCA from Premier Institutes.
Experience: 4-6 Years.
If you interested please forward to your update CV with your
Date of Join
Double your chances of getting the right job by keeping your resume updated.
Update Resume now
Saturday, February 26, 2011
Urgent openings for SQL DBA (TOBOC International)
Posted by sumedh_8003 at 6:06 AM