This is Godlin from Merrin & Associates. This is regarding job opening
with one of our client Nokia Siemens Networks(Product Company) in
• Programming Language: C++, STL
. Operating system: Linux/Unix
. Experienced in Multithreading, thread synchronization, IPCs and OS concepts.
• Experienced in Unix/Linux based development environment is must.
• Domain: Telecom/Networking, Embedded systems
• Good knowledge/experience in TCP/IP, socket programming
. Good debugging skill (GDB, HW debuggers is plus, debugging on remote targets, memory profilers)
• Configuration management (SVN , Clearcase on Linux/Unix or)
• Experienced in tool chains (Cross compilation and tool chains)
• Experience in protocols LDAP (openldap), ASN1, CMP/Security/Openssl is desirable.
• Knowledge of RMI (Remote method invocation) and distributed systems is a plus.
If interested please reply back with your updated resume with the
Merrin & Associates
Double your chances of getting the right job by keeping your resume updated.
Update Resume now
Wednesday, March 16, 2011
Godlin / C++, STL - NOKIA SIEMENS NETWORKS
Posted by sumedh_8003 at 5:09 AM