I got your reference through a leading job portal and wanted to check
your availability for a new requirement with our leading client.
At PricewaterhouseCoopers, we measure our success by yours. Every day
our more than 163,000 people in 151 countries go to work to help our
clients succeed. From Dublin to Durban, from Minneapolis to Manila, our
job is channelling knowledge and value through our lines of service and
22 industry-specialised practices.
Our Global Annual Review details how our industry-focused services in
the fields of assurance, tax, human resources, transactions,
performance improvement and crisis management have helped address
client and stakeholder issues. Our success in meeting today's business
challenges rests on the way we approach our work. We call that approach
Sound governance and transparency form the bedrock of leadership. We
are committed to serving as a force for integrity, good sense and wise
solutions to the problems facing businesses and the capital markets
today. Transparency and good standards of network governance—both in
our clients' businesses and in our own—are central to our ability to
achieve those objectives. And we aim to continue to achieve them from
our position of strength and professional leadership.
below is the JD of the requirement for your reference.
PricewaterhouseCoopers Service Delivery Center (Bangalore) Pvt Ltd
• 3-9 years of experience in Java, J2EE, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, AJAX framework.
• Experience in Web Services Development using JAXRPC, JAXP, JAXB and REST methodologies and SOAP
• Should have worked on JBoss or any other Application Servers.
• Should have worked on IDE tools like Eclipse/JDeveloper.
• Strong skills around designing and modeling object oriented software including key software concepts such as threading, deployment models and design patterns and software abstractions
• Should have been involved in end-end software process including analysis, design, coding and unit testing with adequate software engineering process knowledge.
• Knowledge of XML technologies such as DOM, SAX and usage of libraries such as XSLT and XPath
• Experience with the configuration, debugging and tuning JSP pages, SQL queries for improved performance.
• Experience in designing enterprise applications using concepts like n-tier, client/server, transactions etc.
• Experience in Databases like MySQL, Oracle.
NICE TO HAVE's
• Strong platform skills in Linux/Unix.
• Good Communication
• Applications Development Framework knowledge
• Exposure to any CMS tools - preferably WordPress.
• Exposure to Agile / Scrum methodology.
• Hands on exposure on Charting tools such as JChart, FusionChart etc
BE in Computer Science or equivalent (Software Engineering or related),
ICS Consultancy Services
Third Floor, TNR Building,
Church Street, Bangalore-01
URL : www.icsconsultancy.com
Double your chances of getting the right job by keeping your resume updated.
Update Resume now
Tuesday, March 1, 2011
Java spec - Openings in PWC
Posted by sumedh_8003 at 6:05 PM