Diverse, ingenious, committed and integrated that's Honeywell Technology Solutions Lab (HTSL). A place where technology and people strike a perfect balance to deliver unsurpassed value to customers by providing innovative total solutions enhancing the comfort, safety, security, efficiency and reliability of the environment they live, travel and work. A SEI CMMI Level 5 company, this is a place where commitment to quality and the spirit of innovation is intrinsic to its culture. Headquartered in Bangalore, HTSL is an integral corporate arm of Honeywell International providing value to Honeywell's businesses and customers by providing technology, product and business solutions meeting global standards of quality, innovation and lifetime performance.
Job Tittle- Senior Engg. Position (C++ / MFC )
- Work closely with a software team, and test team in HTS and UK
- Develop new features to enhance the BMS Supervisor and Displays offering
- Definition and execution of test cases both white box and grey box.
- Objectively carry out peer reviews of others development.
- Accurate task estimation to include effort and risk assessments.
- Attend and contribute to regular conference meetings and review sessions with various project teams.
- Creation and maintenance of relevant tracking documentation required for the Honeywell NPI process.
- Documenting and feeding back using the existing bug tracking tools
- Proactively raise any issues that would affect the team's ability to hit the project time scales.
- Create a design concept and or prototype from a given set of requirements.
- To demonstrate the ability to enhance yourself and others through self learning
Person Specification Essential:
- Proven track record of developing multi-threaded Windows applications with Visual C++, MFC9 and Microsoft Visual Studio 2008
- A demonstrable capability in software design, using OO techniques such as UML and software design patterns.
- Proven track record of working with Windows 2000/XP/7 and Graphical User Interface Design (GUI / HMI)
- Experience of version control software e.g. Subversion and Source Safe.
- Need to be fluent in English both verbal and written.
- Demonstrable experience in component based architectures
- Ability to think logically and intuitively
- Ability to maintain and support existing code
- Good problem solving skills
- Knowledge of communications protocols Ethernet, TCP/IP, RS232 etc.
- Ability to write specifications at all levels - Requirements/Functional/Test Specifications etc.
- Experience in an ISO9000 certified company
Person Specification Desirable:
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 / Microsoft SQL Server 2005
- Java (Internet Applet design), Swing components.
- Experience of working in an Agile development environment.
- Windows Sockets programming.
- Knowledge of SCADA systems.
Experience : 3 to 5 years
StriveX Consulting Pvt ltd
S-47 , 2nd floor , plot no : 12
v3s East centre
New Delhi -110092
Off no- : 9310026900, 9999320390